This scholarship is for current and former New York State ProStart students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in hospitality/foodservice management or a related field. To qualify, applicants must be New York residents and must have been admitted to a postsecondary school. Applicants should demonstrate the level of passion to the management principles of accomplishment, tenacity, discipline and service that Kerry Marsh personified.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers
Must be currently enrolled in a ProStart culinary arts and hospitality management class or a graduate of the program.