This scholarship provides one year of support for doctoral and masters students interested in careers in the fields of corrosion control, treatment and distribution of domestic and industrial water supplies, aquatic chemistry, and/or environmental chemistry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a graduate (master's or doctoral) degree at an institution of higher education located in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico, or the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician