This scholarship is for high school graduates and full-time college undergraduate students who are entering a field of study that serves, supports, or promotes the ground water industry. To qualify, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Environmental Biology
- Microbiology, General
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Microbiology
- Well Drilling/Driller