This scholarship is for women who are pursuing a career in the food, nutrition, wine, or hospitality area. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently attending a full-time academic program that results in a degree or certificate in a Chicago area school such as Le Cordon Bleu, French Pastry, Kendall College, Lexington College, Robert Morris University - Institute of Culinary Arts, The Illinois Institute of Art at Chicago, Washburne Culinary Institute, College of DuPage, or Triton College. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, academics (cumulative GPA, class participation, and strength of recommendation), and involvement in special events and community service. Applications are accepted between April 1st and June 15th.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Food Science
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Technology and Processing
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Viticulture and Enology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers
Must attend a Chicago area school.