This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in civil engineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, engineering technologies, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, materials science/engineering, biological engineering, or software engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Civil Engineering, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Engineering Technology, General
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Agricultural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Engineering-Related Technologies, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Biological/Biosystems Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Materials Science
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Engineering Chemistry
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Information Science/Studies
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Technology Project Management
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Word Processing
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology