This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Crown Point, Lowell, Hanover, and Lake Central high schools in Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending an auto body technical school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Engine Machinist
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
High School: Is this you?
- Crown Point High School
- Hanover Central High School
- Lake Central High School
- Lowell Senior High School