This scholarship is for Oklahoma artists and the cultural preservation of Oklahoma art. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be incoming college juniors, seniors, or graduate students at an accredited college or university in Oklahoma. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in two- or three-dimensional fine arts (e.g., painting, sculpting, drawing, etc.). Applicants must submit a single two- or three-dimensional piece of art, preferably, but not limited to, oil, acrylic, ceramic, bronze, etc.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
Must be attending a college/university in Oklahoma.