This scholarship is for Montana residents who graduated from a Montana high school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in accounting, be at least a junior in standing with at least one semester of course work remaining (graduate students are eligible), and have a cumulative 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to student members of the MSCPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other