This scholarship is for graduate students enrolled in or admitted to a graduate accounting program in Mississippi. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Mississippi, have a 3.0 GPA, and demonstrate special merit and exceptional promise to the field of accounting. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence, campus involvement, faculty recommendations, written essay, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Must be attending a Mississippi college or university.