This scholarship is for Mississippi residents who are accounting majors at a four-year college in Mississippi. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA, have at least six hours of accounting courses above the principles or introductory level, and have completed (or be completing) the junior year of college in preparation for the senior year. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence, ACT score, campus involvement, faculty recommendations, written essay, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be attending a Mississippi college or university.