This scholarship is scholarship graduate students and undergraduate students who are Black or of African-American descent who have completed at least the first semester of their sophomore year by the time of application. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have student membership in NABA, Inc - Boston Metropolitan Chapter. Applicants must intend to pursue a career in accounting in Massachusetts, demonstrate academic excellence, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)