This scholarship is for high school seniors, college freshman, and college sophomores in the Missouri State High Patrol (MSHP) Troop G area which includes the following Missouri counties: Wright, Douglas, Ozark, Texas, Howell, Shannon, Oregon, Carter, and Reynolds. Preference will be given to high school graduates from Carter and Reynolds County. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in either criminal justice or law enforcement. Applicants should be of high moral character and be a positive role model. Although a solid educational background is important, emphasis will be placed on the applicant's character and integrity. Applicants must include two reference letters from law enforcement officers. This scholarship will be awarded the second semester of the academic year in which the scholarship is given; the recipient must have earned at least a 2.5 GPA for the first semester.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wright, Douglas, Ozark, Texas, Howell, Shannon, Oregon, Carter, or Reynolds County
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection