This scholarship is for high school seniors, college freshman, and college sophomores in the Missouri State High Patrol (MSHP) Troop G area which includes the following Missouri counties: Wright, Douglas, Ozark, Texas, Howell, Shannon, Oregon, Carter, and Reynolds. Preference will be given to high school graduates from Carter and Reynolds County. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in either criminal justice or law enforcement. Applicants should be of high moral character and be a positive role model. Although a solid educational background is important, emphasis will be placed on the applicant's character and integrity. Applicants must include two reference letters from law enforcement officers. This scholarship will be awarded the second semester of the academic year in which the scholarship is given; the recipient must have earned at least a 2.5 GPA for the first semester.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wright, Douglas, Ozark, Texas, Howell, Shannon, Oregon, Carter, or Reynolds County
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations