This scholarship is for Maine high school seniors who will graduate in the spring and enter a Maine college in the fall, and for graduates of Maine high schools in one of the four years preceding the current year who will enroll in a Maine college in the fall. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be ecology majors or economics majors focusing on the ecology and economics of Maine.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Economics, General
- Business/Managerial Economics
- International Economics
- Economics, Other
- Development Economics and International Development
- Applied Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural Resource Economics
Must attend a Maine college/university.