This scholarship is for residents of Delaware who have been accepted to an accredited college or university's nursing program to begin or further their nursing training. It is not required that applicants attend a Delaware college or university. It is expected that recipients will seek to improve the quality of health care in society through nursing practices that ensure that patients are a priority.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing