This scholarship is for women who are working full- or part-time for the federal government as a secretary or administrative assistant. Applicants must be interested in studying for a degree or attending a continuing education or training course in an area related to technical writing, editing, graphical design, interface design, or web design.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Graphic Communications, General
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Writing, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Employer: Is this you?
- Federal / State / Local Government
Must be working as a secretary or administrative assistant.