These scholarships are for MTS student members. Scholarships will be awarded to college undergraduate and graduate students a four-year colleges, and students at two-year technical schools or community colleges. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be studying marine science, marine engineering, marine technology, or a related field. Graduating high school seniors are also eligible. Students attending college all over the world, not just the United States, are encouraged to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Marine Sciences
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Marine Transportation, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Operational Oceanography
- Undersea Warfare
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Marine Technical Society (MTS)