This fellowship is for talented and committed teachers in elementary, middle, or high schools. To qualify, applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States or a US territory, be enrolled in a health education program, and be able to demonstrate six completed credit hours in the program of study. Applicants will be evaluated on evidence of ability to link health needs of children to school health education, teaching experience, professional goals, potential to advance the practice of school health education, and caliber of documents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Health Services Administration
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Public Health, General
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Public Health Medicine
- Environmental Health
- International Public Health/International Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Health and Wellness, General
- Public Health, Other
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Health Teacher Education
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Holistic Health
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Certified Teacher