This scholarship is for students who are pursuing careers in the business side of the interactive entertainment industry. Eligible majors include,(but are not limited to, executive leadership, law, marketing, public relations, and business development. Applicants must be full-time college students with a 3.3 GPA. Selection will be based on the contents of the application, as well as leadership, character, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Pre-Law Studies
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Marketing, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- International Marketing
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
Must be pursuing a career in the interactive entertainment industry.