This scholarship is for college juniors enrolled full-time at a college or university in Kansas. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in accounting, demonstrate academic success in the accounting, economics, and business curriculums. Additional emphasis is placed upon overall grades. Involvement in leadership activities, willingness to comply with standards of professional responsibility, and overall moral character. Applicants must be nominated by a staff or faculty member.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Must be enrolled at a Kansas college or university.