This scholarship is for minority high school seniors who are residents of East Boston, South Boston, Chelsea, Charlestown, Winthrop, Revere, Worcester, Lexington, Lincoln, Concord, or Bedford, Massachusetts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate an interest and desire to pursue a degree that could be utilized in the transportation industry; areas of study may include aviation, business administration, accounting, architecture, engineering, finance, and human resources. Applicants must have been admitted by an accredited school or university for Fall 2014 as full-time undergraduate students in a degree-granting program, have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, be involved in community activities and/or extracurricular activities, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- East Boston, South Boston, Chelsea, Charlestown, Winthrop, Revere, Worcester, Lexington, Lincoln, Concord, or Bedford
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must be pursuing a degree that can be utilized in the transportation industry.