This scholarship is for students who live in Kent County, Michigan, and are pursuing undergraduate studies in painting/fine arts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.75 GPA, exhibit artistic talent, have lived in Kent County for at least five years, and demonstrate financial need. They must also be US citizens/permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kent County
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
Must have lived in Kent County for at least five years.