This scholarship is for medical assistant majors who are currently enrolled and have completed a minimum of one quarter or semester in an undergraduate medical assisting program. To qualify, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Students may not request an application directly from the AAMA; they must see their program director for an application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Physician Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pathology/Pathologist Assistant
- Optometric Technician/Assistant
- Dietitian Assistant
- Chiropractic Assistant/Technician
- Assistive/Augmentative Technology and Rehabilitation Engineering