This scholarship is for residents of the Metropolitan Kansas City area who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in nursing or other allied health careers such as occupational therapy, or physical therapy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed all requirements as prescribed by the institution to become a sophomore or beyond and maintained a GPA of 3.0. This scholarship is awarded based on applicants' developed skills and abilities through extracurricular/community/work activities and ability to demonstrate good communication skills. Financial need may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Kansas City area
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing