This scholarship is for residents of the Metropolitan Kansas City area who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in nursing or other allied health careers such as occupational therapy, or physical therapy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed all requirements as prescribed by the institution to become a sophomore or beyond and maintained a GPA of 3.0. This scholarship is awarded based on applicants' developed skills and abilities through extracurricular/community/work activities and ability to demonstrate good communication skills. Financial need may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Kansas City area
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing