This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and current college students from high schools in Carroll County, Maryland. To qualify, applicants must have maintained a 3.0 GPA for their high school career, have college-worthy SAT scores, be accepted at an accredited college or university, and have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in early childhood education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Carroll County
College Major: Is this you?
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship