This scholarship is for graduating seniors of a high school located in Carroll County, Maryland, who have attained their secondary school diploma from the Carroll County Career and Technology Center in Diesel Technology. To qualify, applicants must be accepted to an accredited institute of higher learning and plan to pursue studies appropriate to the field of diesel technology. Applicants should demonstrate exemplary character and have proven contributions to their school and community-at-large. The scholarship may be awarded based on financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Carroll County
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Engine Machinist
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
High School: Is this you?
- Carroll County Career & Tech Center