This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors in Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be accepted for enrollment at a Michigan university or community college, and demonstrate financial need. Applicants also must be pursuing a degree in an area of study that will allow them to obtain full-time employment in the crude oil and natural gas industry.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Petroleum Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Well Drilling/Driller
Must attend an educational institution in Michigan.