This scholarship is for full-time college juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are studying biosystems, civil or environmental engineering, or a related natural resources planning program with a specialization related to the mission and goals of the MSFA. To qualify, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and attend a Michigan university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Biological/Biosystems Engineering
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
Must attend a Michigan university.