This scholarship is for incoming college juniors and seniors of Hispanic descent attending a partnering university in the Chicagoland area. Preference will be given to University of Illinois at Chicago, DePaul University, Northeastern Illinois University, or Loyola University Chicago. Applicants must be full-time college students with at least a 3.0 GPA. The scholarship is open to all majors, but certain will be given preference (see below for list). U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents are eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Chicagoland Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Marketing, Other
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Management Information Systems, General
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Financial Planning and Services
- Communication, General
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Marketing Research
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Financial Mathematics
- Management Science
- Computational Science
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Sales and Marketing Operations/Marketing and Distribution Teacher Education
- Management Sciences and Quantitative Methods, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
Must attend a partnering institution in Chicago.
Visit site for more details.