This scholarship is for Minnesota residents who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at a two- or four-year institution with an emphasis in swine production or a related field. Applicants must be pursuing careers in agricultural business, agricultural education, agricultural engineering, agronomy, animal science, animal physiology, environmental sciences, nutrition, livestock reproduction, large animal veterinary medicine, or another related field. Applicants must be entering their freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior year of college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Sciences, General
- Environmental Science
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Environmental Studies
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Biology
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Animal Physiology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Animal Nutrition
- Food Science
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agricultural Economics
- Food Technology and Processing
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine