This scholarship is for full- and part-time upper-division undergraduate students and graduate students who are studying public administration, governmental accounting, finance, political science, economics, or business administration (with a specific focus on government or nonprofit management). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must belong to one of the following groups: Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, Hispanic, or Latino. Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada, and have a recommendation from a student's academic adviser, department chair, or dean.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Political Science and Government, General
- Social Work
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics, General
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Human Services, General
- Social Work, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Public Administration
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Economics
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- International Finance
- Economics, Other
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Development Economics and International Development
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Applied Economics
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Consumer Economics
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Financial Mathematics
- Youth Services/Administration
- Political Economy
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Finance
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Natural Resource Economics
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander