This scholarship is for minority students who are enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major in the hospitality field. To qualify, applicants must have sophomore, junior, or senior college class standing for the period of the scholarship. Applicants must be US citizens and considered members of a minority group: African American, American Indian, Hispanic American, or Asian American.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander