This internship program is for graduate students in Public Administration, Public Policy, and Administration or Criminal Justice at one of the following universities: Jackson State University, Mississippi State University, University of Mississippi, or University of Southern Mississippi. Award amount is a $1,000 stipend per each month in the program. Visit website for complete details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- have taken at least one Quantitative Research Methods course and received at least a B average
- have expressed an interest in pursuing a career in Mississippi state government
- not presently be in default or previously defaulted on an educational loan
- register for the internship course on their respective campus during the semester in which the internship takes place