This scholarship is for Missouri high school seniors who have exhibited academic achievement and/or economic need. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to enroll in a full-time course of study leading to a major in a field related to banking. Application forms must be signed by an officer of a Missouri Bankers Association member bank.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- International Finance
- Financial Mathematics
- Investments and Securities
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Public Finance
- Credit Management