This scholarship is for US citizens or resident aliens of African, African American, Hispanic, Hispanic-American, Indian, Native-American, Asian, Asian-American, or Pacific Island descent. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in and returning to undergraduate or graduate study at a 4th District Institution for the fall 2014 semester (Florida and the Caribbean). Applicants must be matriculating toward a bachelor's' or master's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphic arts, or other related fields of study. Applicants must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and a GPA of at least 3.5 in the major. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 250-word essay that answers the following questions, "How is diversity in the state of Florida changing the way advertisers communicate with their many audiences?"
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
College Major: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Graphic Design
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Broadcast Journalism
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Marketing, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- International Marketing
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Commercial Photography
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Digital Arts
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Political Communication
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Health Communication
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must attend a 4th District Institution.