This scholarship is for students who have full-time enrollment status in a Illinois college or university. Applicants must be in at least their first year of undergraduate studies or graduate program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in one of the following areas or related fields: music, music education, African-American studies, folklore, performing arts, arts management, journalism, or radio/TV/film music composers/songwriters, artist legal rights, or studio recording engineers. The scholarship award will be made on a competitive basis with consideration given to scholastic achievement, concentration of studies, and financial need. Special consideration will be given to applicants demonstrating need for financial assistance.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Music Performance, General
- Music, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Broadcast Journalism
- Music Teacher Education
- Dance, General
- Music, Other
- Music Theory and Composition
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Music Management
- Journalism, Other
- Dance, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Musical Theatre
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Radio and Television
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Music Technology
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- African-American/Black Studies
- Music Pedagogy
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Keyboard Instruments
- Stringed Instruments
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Intellectual Property Law
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Folklore Studies
- Brass Instruments
Must be enrolled in an Illinois college or university.