This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in landscape/horticulture or a related discipline at a two- or four-year institution. Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time and be in good standing. Applicants must have a 2.25 GPA and a 2.7 GPA in their major. Applicants must have at least a junior standing in a four-year curriculum or senior standing in a two-year curriculum. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to work within the industry (including nursery operation, landscape architecture/design/construction/maintenance, interiorscape, horticultural distribution, or retail garden center) following graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management