This scholarship is for students who are matriculated in a master's or doctoral degree program in student personnel services or a related area at an accredited graduate school in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont. Applicants must have demonstrated experience and involvement in campus activities and be committed to pursuing a career as a campus activities professional. Applicants must have an undergraduate GPA of 2.5 and be US citizens. Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Education, Other
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- College Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other
Must be attending a school in one of the states mentioned above.