This scholarship is for full-time students who either have a permanent residence in or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the NACE Philadelphia Section, which includes Eastern Pennsylvania, Western New Jersey, and Delaware. Students enrolled in two-year programs may apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
Along with a completed application, students must submit:
- Academic transcript, including description of grading system for student performance
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background, one of which should be from a corrosion professional with whom the applicant has worked
- Scholarship Essay Questions