This scholarship is for students who will be registered full-time this coming fall with at least one full academic year of course work remaining at a two-or-four-year college or university/vocational program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing study in a housing-related program, such as construction management, building, construction technology, civil engineering, architecture, design, or any of the trade specialties at the college or university they attend. Preference will be given to women, applicants who would be unable to afford a college education without assistance, and current members of a Student Chapter of the National Association of Home Builders.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Architectural Engineering
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Construction Management
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Construction Engineering
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Real Estate Development
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Building Construction Technology
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker