This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled in a full-time civil engineering, construction management, or construction engineering curriculum at an accredited four-year college or university or two-year technical institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Construction Management
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
Student must plan to take at least one course on Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) Technology that meets certain guidelines set forth by the NAPAREF. See website for more details.
Visit site for more details.