This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are enrolled in an approved environmental health curriculum at a four-year college or university that is accredited by the EHAC, or is an NEHA Institutional/Educational or Sustaining Member school. The scholarship must be used toward the junior or senior year of college. Graduate students enrolled in a recognized college or university with a declared curriculum in environmental health sciences and/or public health are also eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Public Health, General
- Public Health Medicine
- Environmental Health
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- International Public Health/International Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program