This scholarship is for college students who have completed half the requirements for a degree that will lead to a career in the hospitality industry, such as interior design, asset management, architecture, textile design, or hotel/restaurant management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, have participated in an internship or similar position, and exemplify the highest standards of professionalism.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Finance, General
- Interior Design
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Apparel and Textiles, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Apparel and Textiles, Other
- Apparel and Textile Manufacture
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Resort Management
- Real Estate Development
- Public Finance
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Textile Science
Must have participated in an internship program or similar position.