This scholarship is for students pursuing a hospitality degree, with an emphasis on interior or textile design. Applicants must have completed at least half of their degree program and an industry-related internship. Students must submit two essays and a number of other documents - see website for further detail. The scholarship winner will be honored at the Gold Key Awards Gala in New York City in November. Travel and lodging for one night will be covered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Finance, General
- Interior Design
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Apparel and Textiles, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Apparel and Textiles, Other
- Apparel and Textile Manufacture
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Resort Management
- Real Estate Development
- Public Finance
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Textile Science