This is a college scholarship for students attending an eligible California college in Orange, Riverside, or San Bernardino County (contact your state's chapter to see if your school is eligible). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a career objective in the Hospitality Industry (i.e., Hotel/Restaurant Management, Culinary/Foodservice, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.). Applicants must have completed half the requirements for their degree or certification program, demonstrate real financial need, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Orange, Riverside, or San Bernardino County
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Interior Design
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Real Estate Development
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers
Must be attending an eligible college.