These scholarships are for accounting majors enrolled in a college or university in New Mexico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA and completed 12 semester hours in accounting and 75 hours overall.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other