This scholarship is for benevolent members of the NNYVFA; firefighters who have a relationship with a member; and members' spouses, children, and grandchildren. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college students working towards a career in fire, EMS, public safety, or community services.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Family and Community Services
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Services Administration
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Firemen's Association