This scholarship is for parents and students who have been members in good standing of the NYWEA for at least one year. To qualify, applicants must be New York State residents and be high school seniors who are planning to enroll at a college/university by September 2015, or freshmen in good standing at a college/university who will begin their sophomore year by September 2015. Applicants must enroll as full-time students in an environmentally related program that allows them to pursue a professional career in the environmental field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Wildlife Biology
- Environmental Biology
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Environmental Education
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Water Environment Association