This scholarship is for those aspiring to become Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). The recipient of this scholarship will receive the complete Becker CPA Review Course (a $3,065 value). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the minimum education requirements to sit for the CPA exam. Applicants must be accounting majors and seniors, 5th-year students, graduate students, or graduates, and are eligible to take a review course within one year of scholarship awarding. Applicants must provide transcripts and an essay, have at least a 3.0 GPA, and be US citizens or permanent residents. Needs and scholastic aptitude will be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other