This scholarship is for members of the National Black Nurses Association. Applicants must also be members of a local chapter (if one exists in their area). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in a nursing program (B.S.N., A.D., Diploma or L.P.N. / L.V.N.), be in good scholastic standing at the time of application, and have at least one full year of school remaining.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Black Nurses Association (NBNA)