This scholarship is for college sophomores and juniors who are pursuing a career in dairy product marketing (dairy science, animal science, agricultural economics, agricultural communications, agricultural education, general agriculture, and food and nutrition). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Sciences, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Training
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Animal Nutrition
- Food Science
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Dairy Science
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Range Science and Management
- Dairy Husbandry and Production