This scholarship is for second-year dairy students in a two-year agricultural school who are pursuing careers in the dairy industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic standing, leadership ability, interest in the dairy industry, and plans for the future for those students completing their first academic year.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Sciences, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Training
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Animal Nutrition
- Food Science
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Dairy Science
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Range Science and Management
- Dairy Husbandry and Production